Robert Pattinson: Style Italy Stud

on Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Showing off his hunky good looks, Robert Pattinson adorns the front page of the new issue of Italy's Style magazine.




The cover appearance comes as the "Twilight" heartthrob promotes his upcoming movie "Water for Elephants," as he chatted with Style about a number of topics including girlfriend Kristen Stewart, his career path and his admiration for actor Jack Nicholson.





Photo Credit: Style Italy
Robert on his girlfriend Kristen Stewart: “She’s a real person and a real actress. It was the chemistry I had with her [that] helped me to get my role in Twilight.”Robert on the current track of his career in film: “I wasn’t even sure if I wanted to be an actor. I had always thought I was going to be a writer or a musician. But then I fell in love with the adventurous aspect of cinema. And I found the discipline, the ethic, and let me tell you, the inner call, which helped me to give a proper structure to my life.”


Robert on idolizing actor Jack Nicholson: “He had a huge career and he always owned his characters.”
Robert on his penchant for all things musical: “[It's] a key aspect of my life. I wish I could play a movie about Jeff Buckley. His voice, his songwriting gave me a lot.”


Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers with resolutions 1360 x 768.