Taylor Swift Dishes On Her Modest Style

on Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Unlike many of her scantily-clad famous peers, Taylor Swift says she refuses to strip down just to up her record sales.The 21-year-old superstar revealed this about her modest fashion choices: "I like wearing pretty dresses and I like trying out new styles, but I don't feel comfortable taking my clothes off."




It's all about staying true to herself, as Taylor explained, "I wouldn't wear tiny amounts of clothing in my real life, so I don't think it's necessary to wear that stuff in photo shoots."When discussing her reasons for steering clear of the party scene, Taylor admitted she "over-thinks and overanalyzes everything. I worry I might come off in a way that I can't control."





Photo Credit: Getty Images

Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers with resolutions 1360 x 768.